About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 9: A habit you wish you didn't have

There are many habits I wish I didn't have, leaving dirty dishes in the sink instead of putting them in the dishwasher right away, grocery shopping when I am hungry, leaving the mail in my car and forgetting about it, and interruptting people when they talk because I am to excited to share my ideas!

The one big one though that I have carried throughout my life and continue to carry is the habit of procrastination!  I tell people that I work well under pressure but the truth is, I have no choice!  When I have to be out of the house at a certain time, I wait until the last minute to pack the kids bags and lunches.  When I know a birthday is coming up I wait until the last minute to figure out what gift I want to get the person.  When its finals time at school and I have a million papers to write, I find myself rolling spare change!

I wish I could say I have a game plan in order to curb this habit, but the truth is it will have to wait. 

No comments: