About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 1 Blog Challenge

Day 1 - Picture of myself and 15 facts:

 
  1. I love to embarrass my children! The hat picture above was how i was cooking dinner one night!
  2. I love the smell of vinegar, it reminds me of Easter and coloring eggs!
  3. I now wear a size 8 shoe, only after my 4th child did my feet get bigger!
  4. I prefer gel toothpaste over paste.
  5. I have an obsession with feet
  6. I am extremely sensitive to caffeine, so i drink half caff at home.
  7. My name is just Jill, not Jillian. It gets my panties in a bunch if you call me that!
  8. My favorite cartoon character is Pepe la pu!
  9. The texture of watermelon freaks me out!
  10. I have a large scar on my inner left thigh from barbed wire fence. I should have gotten stiches but I begged them not to take me!
  11. The first time I gave blood was just to get the cookies!
  12. I love a good thunder and lightening storm!
  13. I have three sisters and we are all very close!
  14. Spearmint gum is the only one i like!
  15. I still don't know what i want to be when i grow up!

No comments: