About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 18: Favorite Place to Eat

I love food, all kinds of food.... fatty fried goodness, steak, sushi, Mexican, Chinese.... you name it I will eat it!  So picking one place that is my favorite is really hard! 

Depending on my company also dictates what place is my favorite.
 
When the "sisters" go out we always go to El Banditos which is a Mexican restaurant in town. They can be a little pricey but with the appetizer, desserts and complimentary shots of tequila, it is sure to be a good time!

When its a family event, we stick to a place that is kid friendly, and has fast service, this equates to a drive through!

For Sunday breakfast we frequent a small town deli on the corner of RT 284 and County Route 1.  The omelets are huge, the service is comical and the price is always right!

My newest place to go for those who are as daring as I am when it comes to food is the new Indian Restaurant in town.  I am still learning the menu and cannot even tell you what it is that I like to eat there, just that it has lentils and is served over rice.

As for a dessert date or light menu for lunch or dinner the place is Something Sweet in downtown.  The atmosphere is casual but the desserts are anything but!  I save all my calorie allowance when going there!

Food is one of my favorite past times, so the list truly could go on and on!  Please feel free to leave me suggestions as I am always willing to try out new places!!

No comments: