About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 16: Dream house

My dream house isn't anything fancy.  I don't want a Mc Mansion, or 2500 sq ft.  I can do without an in ground swimming pool or heck even a paved driveway.

My dream house would be one that has enough bedrooms for all my children and myself to have some sort of privacy. It would be big enough to have a family room or extra living space so that my children can entertain their friends or get out of site.  It would have more than one bathroom and a tub big enough that I could soak and be covered in water. (nothing is worse that taking a bath in ten inches of water!) It would be one floor to make it easier for Walker to get around, and have a room for him that was his bedroom plus OT sensory stuff!


My dream house would have a covered porch so that we could sit outside and watch the thunder and lightening storms.  It would have a garage attached to the house so that I could bring the groceries in out of the rain or snow. My dream house would be one that my family and friends felt comfortable in and that I wouldn't mind them stopping by!
Mostly my dream house would be one that is clean!

No comments: