About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name



This is actually quite funny, To me anyways! The meaning behind my blog name is my sarcastic sense of humor.  Way back when, when the world was on Myspace and Facebook hadn't taken over the world, I would post things as an identity instead of my real name.  One day, I put Trophy Wife, and it caused quite a stir!  Relatives contacted my husband to find out if I was really serious, since I had recently quite my job and was just staying home with the children. My husband then asked me what it really meant, and I found it funny. 

So, when it came time to naming my blog it just seemed appropriate.

No comments: