About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 8: A place you've traveled to

Acadia National Park is the last great place I have traveled to. I must admit, I haven't done much traveling and it seems that my bucket list is just getting bigger and bigger.

We only had two days there and it certainly was not enough!  The view from Cadillac mountain was amazing!  We even tried to sneak up there at sunrise but it was too foggy to see it.  The poor kids were sleeping in the car while I awaited patiently on the rock ledge to get a great shot that never manifested. It sparks my interest in National Parks and have decided that each year I will take the kids someplace new to see.

 
In the meantime, this is the perfect place to have a nice hot cup of coffee!

No comments: