About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without

About five years ago I was introduced to the world of essential oils.  No ordinary ones either.  Young Living is a therapeutic grade of essential oils that can be used topically, aromatically and many can even be ingested. Anyone who claims that all oils are the same, has never truly experienced the difference between cheap frankincense and the real deal!

I don't leave home without lavender, frankincense and patchouli.
To learn what these oils have to offer just click on them above!

No comments: