About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 3: Your first love

Yes, my first love has been and will always be, chocolate.  Milk chocolate. Anything and everything coated in chocolate is worth trying!  I've even eaten chocolate covered ants!!  They were good!  These days I limit my chocolate intake to once a week, (at least i try anyways) because the sugar and the fat aren't the best for my weight and boarder line diabetes.  But when I do indulge, I certainly enjoy every bite!!

There is just something about the smooth milky sweetness of chocolate......  okay, now I'm jonesing!

No comments: