About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?

This picture was taken last summer on our family vacation to Maine.  I dragged Dylan out of the car and made him pose with me under this street sign.  (and I wonder where he gets his sense of humor from!)

How have I changed?
Well, I am about 20 pounds lighter, I've been running three times a week.  I have gotten back into using my essential oils and have limited my anxiety.  I have a little bit more freedom now that my youngest has turned 2 and is becoming increasingly independent.  I have returned to school, and am working again.  All of these surface changes has impacted me tremendously.  I am more self confident, more self assured and overall happier. As I continue finding my path I enjoy looking back and marking these milestones!

No comments: