About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Walking in our Neighborhood

After a full week of being shut inside unpacking, organizing and cleaning I felt that the warm weather was a sign that me and the babies needed to get out and get some fresh air. We've been in our new house a full week, and hadn't yet investigated our neighborhood, plus I have this awesome jogging stroller that I seriously need to put some miles on!! So off we set:

We saw cows, met the neighborhood dogs and waved to a few people. It really is interesting what you see when you get out and walk! There was one creapy trailer that had organ music playing "Its a small world after all", so I made a mental note not to let the boys go trick or treating there!
we also discovered a small stream, and some really cool trees.(we get excited over trees in our house!)

I must say that I underestimated the size of the hill!! It was apparent that my one night a week Zumba class just isn't enough!

But the best part was coming down our driveway to see our house, a house that represents new beginnings and feels good to be coming home to!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! The house looks great!

Duchess said...

The house is GORGEOUS! Sooo happy for ya'll!