About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

One of those days

Today I had the luxury of going to Walmart sands children. Yes, it is a treat!<>So I enjoyed some quality time with myself, lost in coupons and bulk prices, but no matter where I go or what I do to keep my mind busy, i just have those days. Those days are the ones, that my life catches up with me, when I feel like I am outside my body looking in, and wondering how the hell I got here and where the hell I am going. As I was checking out I looked over to one of the benches in front and saw a girl, maybe 13 or so in a wheel chair. She was with two older looking people, I assumed her grandparents. I keep looking at her through my peripheral vision to see if she was able to move the chair herself. If she has use of her arms or had a motorized switch. I took keen interest because I was trying to flash forward Walker at 13. Will he be confined to a wheel chair? Will someone have to push him around for the rest of his life? will that be me?

Like I said.. one of those days.

No comments: