About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Input appreciated

I feel like I have been disconnected for an eternity!  Truly I have only been off line for less than one week, but as a stay at home mom with many random voices in my head, blogging is an outlet that I need.  My husband doesn't understand it, in fact, unless you are a blogger or a die hard reader to one, I don't think you would understand!

For me, blogging is a way to get my thoughts down, to organize them and acknowledge them.  I am more than just a stay at home mom, more than a mother of a child with special needs, more than a wife, small business owner and divorcee.  Blogging gives me a voice, whether it is heard or not is immaterial. 

So leave me a comment and tell me why  you blog, or why you read my blog or others.  I'll add your blog to my page so others can view it as well!

1 comment:

Duchess said...

I read because I cannot hear some of the random voices in your head.