About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Polygamists are on to something!

I know today is Valentines day and all, and that one of my latest posts was a love post for my husband, but one thing I am learning about married life, especially married life with children,  is that there are good days and bad days.  For me, little sleep usually equates to a lost of patience, which means that I get overly aggravated with my husband and his absence from home.  I thought I wanted to re post an old blog Applications being accepted but figured that wasn't exactly right.  I don't think I want my own wife, I just need a few more.  Maybe those polygamists are on to something!
Wife A - must have BA in education to help with homework, chores and science projects
Wife B - in charge of housework, meal planning and grocery shopping
Wife C - nurse maid
Wife D - sex slave
Wife F - Special Ed instructor

That would  be a good start anyways... maybe then I could catch some ZZZZs... and a movie!

No comments: