About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Small wonders

Take it Tuesday 's theme is small wonders.

 

The feet of my children have always been something I have marveled at.  How quickly they grow!

  I look at these toes and wonder: where will the take them? what will they see? will they help them see the world? or make a career? will these toes make them dance, swim, or kick? will they create hours of fun for the infant learning about her world? will they give hours of laughs for the family tickle games? 
 They are so small yet hold so many answers to their future.

No comments: