About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Speaking of groundhogs...

Have you ever seen that movie "Groundhog day" well, these days that has been how I feel about my life.  I know that I have mentioned that being a stay at home mom was never something I thought I would do.  But I can't blame my hoggy feelings on my career choice, since in my corporate days, it was the same routine day in and day out with the exception of an excuse to buy new shoes!  So why am I feeling so blah? Is it the lack of sleep? Is it the fact that I am trapped in this house because its winter time? Am i just in a rut? or do I have some sort of seasonal depression?

The days and weeks seem the same, I feel as if I am just dredging through them and then waking up and doing it all over again!  I know I need something, not sure what... can't really add more to my plate right now.  My to do list is just growing and growing with get a life somewhere at the bottom.

No comments: