About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dear firewood customer

Dear Firewood customer:

We are happy to supply you with this load of firewood but before we unload it piece by piece please be advised of the following:

  • our fire wood comes from trees that are outdoors
  • our firewood is stored outdoors - no warehouse
  • it is rained on, and snowed on so may be wet
  • bugs love seasoned wood
  • wood may be dirty 
  • wood can cause splinters when handled
  • a cord of wood measures 4 x 4 x 8 when stacked... there is an extra charge for stacking
  • we have no return policy once wood is burned
If you don't understand or agree with these conditions, please do not have us unload the wood and please do not recomend us to your friends.

Sincerely,  Firewood seller

1 comment:

Duchess said...

Do you deliver to PA?