About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Heros

My friends over at the CrazyHipBloggers have posted this Weeks, write out loud topic of Heroes.  I have been procrastinating writing a blog on this topic because I couldn't quite deceide who I would write about... my list is pretty long! So I decieded that I will blog in definitions instead of specifics.

To me, heroes are those people in your life who can turn your worst day around!  Who can call you up and make you laugh while standing in the bathroom naked covered in poop!  They are the people in my life who bring me flour because it was on sale at the grocery store, or who watch my children for a few hours every week so that I can get out of my house!!  I have heroes in my life, who have gone through so much that would cause a normal person to walk out on life either physically or chemically but instead continue to raise healthy and productive children.I have heroes that bring me chocolate or their mere presence brings me back to my center.

I have heroes that just wrap me in their arms and make me feel safe, who don't have to speak a word but I know that they love me unconditionally.

Heroes, to me are everyday people who think outside of themselves to make some else's life better.  I just hope that I can be a hero to someone everyday!

No comments: