About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Join my Cult!

I am officially part of a cult! We meet twice a week, come excited and leave energized! Its ZUMBA baby!!


I find the dynamics of the group very interesting and enjoy studying everyone there. As everyone comes in they mark their spot. Some are confident and go to the front, others hang back. There are a few men who come, who enjoy the dance and the opportunity to see a room full of women shaking their ass. There are those who have full makeup and hair sprayed, and there are those like me, t-shirt and the occasional spit up running down my back! But all are welcome!

The hour flies by! Just keep moving and grooving is the name of the game!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyWou608KJg

No comments: