About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Photo Challange Day 2

*Day 2*: A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.





5 years apart, we weren't the "best of friends" as little girls, but somewhere along the line (after children and failed marriages) we become excedingly close.  We even shared a two family house with each other, as two single moms we supported one another the best way we could.  Sure there were some fights (we don't really fight, just stop talking) but there are tons of memories during that time that I cherish!  As my other two sisters get older, i hope that we can have similar friendships. I love them all!! 

No comments: