About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 24

*Day 24*: A picture of something you wish you could change.

My hair!  I hate that it is limp, straight and fine.  As you can see I have always been perming it to get some sort of body to it!  It also doesn't help that my hair takes FOREVER to grow.  I'm not just saying that , ask my mom!  Poor lady, she has been witness to many, many tears of unhappiness due to my hair.  I've fried it with Sun in, (remember that stuff, just spray it in your hair and smell it burning!), permed it to curly cue, its been ever color you can think of,(even green!) and every length, except long!  Heck, I've even caught it on fire!!  (more on that another day!)

I guess the grass is always greener right? or is it the hair?

No comments: