About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 7

*Day 7*: A picture of your most treasured item.

This was a tough post because there are so many things that I treasure, my children, my family, my freedom, my friends and many, many other things.  But as I thought about what to post, I wanted to think of the one thing that if my house were on fire, i would run back in and get.  So then it was easy!

   I have always kept a journal since I was 7 years old.  Some years I post a lot and others may go by with only one or two entries.  But what the journal represents to me is my inner thoughts and feelings, my "me" time, no masks, no responsibilities... just me!
my current journal

No comments: