About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Photo Challange Day 1


A picture of yourself and 15 facts:
  1. I have an obsession with feet, mine and those of people I love. 
  2. I am sensitive to caffeine although i love it!  i drink half caff coffee and if i have an extra cup one day, i will have a headache the next from withdrawal.
  3. I love all types of music, but only purchase stuff that I can sing along to decently, so my music collection is mostly female artists. 
  4. I would love to live on a commune or in some type of community that celebrates diversity and mother earth, but my husband won't go with me, in fact, neither would my older two children.
  5. I love the flavor of watermelon, but can't eat it.  the texture freaks me out!
  6. I have two large scars on my body, one on my face from crashing a Ugo around a tree at the age of 16 and the other is on my inner thigh from a barb wire fence when i was 9.
  7. I've been married twice.My first was a shot gun wedding. My second was on New Years Eve. 
  8. I secretly eat cereal for dessert after all the kids have gone to bed.  Lucky charms or Cocoa pebbles are my favorite!
  9. I have my BA in History with a minor in Women's studies, but can't seem to find a job that I have enough experience for or the right credentials. I refuse to return to corporate America!
  10. I really enjoy mowing the lawn.
  11. I find myself sounding more and more like my mother each day! (and that's okay!)
  12. I need a new car, and am excited about buying a junker so I can decorate it with bumper stickers!!
  13. I burn incense every day.
  14. I have four children, three boys and one girl.
  15. I'm secretly afraid no one reads my blogs.

1 comment:

~ Mama said...

I read and I love mowing the lawn too lol! I'm glad you are doing this...it's not being copy cat, it's joining in:)