About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 22

*Day 22*: A picture of something you wish you were better at.







Don't tell my husband but I wish I was better at cleaning my own house.  I can clean anywhere else.  At work, I'm a spit ball of fire, dusting, vacuuming, whatever needs to get done.  At home, forget it.  I think there are several reasons.  One is that whatever I clean is quickly messed up again by the feral animals that live there.  Another is that I just have way more things I would rather be doing, like blogging. 

No comments: