About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 5

*Day 5*: A picture of your favorite memory.

This is a hard one since I have so many memories that I love and cherish!!

One from my childhood is this picture (thanks to the web)





This is Black Lake NY, where we went on vacation as a child.  The memory is of my sister and I, and two other of our family friends daughters, taking a bath in the lake.  Soap and shaving cream!  It was so much fun!
In fact, as adults we took our children there trying to recreate some of these memories for them!!

No comments: