About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Diapers, diapers and more diapers

Two nights ago when i was awoken by my two year old around 5:00am, I came to the horrible realization that I was on his last overnight diaper. Yes, this is scary, because I like my sleep, and these handy but expensive diapers really do save the night most of the time! My problem with diapers, well, there are many but I won't go there right now, is that in order to purchase them you need to buy in bulk. That bulk is only located at a few local places, Walmart or target. There are several problems with this 1) dragging out two children to shop is not my idea of fun, 2) dragging along a cart to hold the bulk items, while simultaneously pushing a stroller takes much more coordination than I can muster these days and 3) i never, ever, just get in and purchase the diapers and get out, my register tape usually tips the scales at over $100! So two months ago I looked for an alternative. I found www.diapers.com

This site is great! They price out all the brands per diaper, orders over $40 get free shipping and if you order before 6pm, they come the next day. They also carry so many other items, baby food is one that I combine in my orders often! Oh, and they accept coupons!!

Drop me a line if you want to check out their stuff, cause they also have a great referral program!!

No comments: