About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Friday, September 23, 2011

too quiet

Yes, I have been very quiet here, not really posting anything with any real substance.  Partly its because of grad school, but mainly it is because I am struggling with what I want to blog about and what this blog has represented. 

So I'm moving in a totally new direction, new blog name, new place.  Some of you may enjoy the change, others may not be so enthused.  But go I must! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wherever you may go, I'm sure to follow. Looking forward to the next big adventure.

Becca said...

Hmmm...I'm intrigued...