About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 21: Something you could never get tired of doing

So many things to chose from......  I think that I try to enjoy so much of my life that there are many moments that I appreciate and could never get tired of doing..... 
  • blowing raspberries on Walker's belly to make him laugh, 
  • smelling Sawyer's hair when she is fresh out of the shower,
  • playing in summer rain
  • getting random hugs from Dylan,
  • singing in the car
  • watching Mason and Sawyer hold hands,
  • jumping on the trampoline, 
  • brewing coffee for when my sister's come over, 
  • stopping on the side of the road to pick wild flowers, 
  • wrapping presents,
  • eating my sisters homemade chocolate chip cookies
  • laying in the grass and watching the clouds
Each day, I try to remember the little moments. Its these things that make the stress of normal life bearable. Live in the moment, be in the moment.

What are some of the things you would never tire of?

No comments: