About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I flunked!

I just couldn't do it!  I failed, the challenge!  Yesterday as I was in the shower and thinking about getting myself ready for work I was having anxiety thinking of what my hair would be like just being "natural".  Saturdays are my long work days, and I would be stuck with hair that I wouldn't like and a store full of mirrors to remind me of it! But I did it. 

Say what you want, but I hated it!  And since today was Mother's day,and possible photo opportunities, I was not about to make myself nuts and let it dry naturally again. 

It amazes me what a hair product junky I really am, and how out of sync it made me feel.  I am not giving up totally.... I think.  I might try it tomorrow and see how I feel again. 

No comments: