About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Back to School

One week from today, I will begin classes again.  I cannot express how excited and terrified I am at the same time!  I love school!  I love everything about school, the books, the campus, the homework, the endless possibilities of expanding my mind!  Most people think I am weird, but I would be totally happy being a student for the rest of my life!

The fear comes from getting back into the swing of things, getting my head around the assignments and finding ways to work it all into my schedule.  Less face book and words with friends, is on the horizon!  I am just hoping that this path takes me in the direction that I want to go.  That it will allow me to have the foundation and credentials to get into the non-profit sector.  I also hope that I have the support system at home to get through it all as well.

I love being on campus, I love the text books and the newly sharpened pencils and most of all I love the cerebral stimulation!  Can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Mike said...

You will do great! Very excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! You're going to be great!!!