About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Dear Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

I first want to thank you, for clarifying details of my blog, that obviously offended you.  I also want to thank you for reminding me how far I have come from a life time ago.  I often tell people that didn't know me "then" that they wouldn't have really liked me, cause I for sure didn't like me!  That is why I made the choices that I have.

I also want to thank you for taking time out and reading my blog, even if it is with malice.  It helped remind me that my little blog sphere is actually out on the world wide web.  I often forget that not only can friends and family read my thoughts, but anyone who is savvy enough to locate me can as well.  I am not ashamed of my past alter egos or current ones, that is why my profile is public and easily accessed.   I am just a little sad that out of all my writings, dealing with family issues, marriage and most importantly my son's special needs, there wasn't a good comment that could be made.

It honestly upsets me that there are people out there that don't like me and don't like me so much that they spend time finding me on the net to put forth negativity.

Please accept my warmest apologies for whatever sins I committed against you or someone you love.  But understand that I didn't lose any sleep over it, not because I don't care, but because sleep deprivation for three years keeps me from losing any shut eye, once my head hits the pillow!

Feel free to continue reading, or contact me directly for more specified apologies.

Sincerely,
Ambitions of a Trophy Wife

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I <3 You.