About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

update...fly by

Where have I been you ask? Well, this weekend started out with a trip to the Emergency Room.  I must say that with four children I am very lucky to have waiting this long to take this parental journey.  It was not something I would have signed up for if I had had my way! My poor Dylan!  Friday during his school chorus concert he passed out and fell off the risers, landing face first on the hard concert floor!  He was so brave!  He got 9 stitches on the day before his 9th birthday!  Talk about adding more grey hair to my head! 

I give nurses a hell of a lot of credit!  I almost passed out watching them stitch his chin back together! I kept telling him though it will make a great story for his grand children one day!

Aside from that, it has just been none stop busy around here!  Baseball season is under way which means that the hippie mobile is constantly on the go driving one child to a baseball game just about every night of the week.  I am looking forward to warmer weather so me and the babies can actually get out of the van and play in the grass!

Hope to be back on here more.... 

1 comment:

Becca said...

Oh, yikes! I hope he had a happy birthday in spite of that! Glad he's okay. :-)