About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Looking Back

I must apologize for my serious slack in keeping up with my friends over at the CrazyHipBloggers.  It seems that these days it is harder and harder to get on here and post some good ideas... I feel a little stale. This week's Take it Tuesday topic is Looking Back. 
 

This is my back yard and what I see behind me in our new house.  I love the country and the privacy that the woods affords me. Not having privacy in my back yard was one of my biggest complaints about our old house.  Sipping coffee on a summer morning in my bathrobe is my idea of heaven, and now I will be able to do so!!  Even though the ground is covered in snow and there are no leaves on these trees, today, when I look back, I can see my personal oasis not to far away!

No comments: