About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Monday, November 3, 2008

tap..tap... is this thing on????

"Did I tell you that little Emma is now potty trained at 18 months old! No accidents either!"

~Oh, that is great! Mickey just learned to grab onto my shirt while breast feeding! yes, he will be a year next moth!"

"Oh, how nice! Emma puts on her own shirts!"


"How did Mickey make out at the doctors?"

~ Okay, we still don't have any answers and they took a gallon of blood from him and had to stick the needle in three different spots to get enough blood!

"Wow, that is just like the time Terry got the chicken pox vaccine!"


"How is Mickey doing with all his therepists?"

~He's doing good, he is going to have two more soon. One for occupational therepy and another for speach.

"More therepists??? Doesn't he have enough already?"

~ Not really, I would have them here 24hrs a day if that meant he would get the help he needs!

"Lisa has a busy schedule too, with Gymberee classes, library visits and play dates with all the other moms from our "little readers" group! "







No comments: