About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Diary of a chicken killer

7am - Darn it! Another day tied to this rope!! Why do they do this to me? Back and forth, back and forth, I need more space, more ground to cover! OOOh..what is that? what's over there? something is in the trees... hmm.. I will sit very still and watch!

10am - There is something under here I just know it! I'll dig and dig... muddy paws.. who cares! there is some treasure hiding here I tell you! I'll just keep digging....

10:45 - Oh, i saw her walk by the back window. Did she forget about me? Its nice and warm in there. I want to be sleeping on the couch... maybe if I look really cute and whine she'll come out and get me!

10:47 - Hey! Hey! I'm whining here! I want to me inside.... let me see how far this lead will stretch.. ouch.. my throat hurts.. Hey! Hey!

10:53 - Ohhh good, she didn't forget about me! Muddy paws? who cares, the chair is empty! Heaven!!

4:00 - The kids are coming, the kids are coming! Which window do i look out of?

6:00pm - Dinner is served! Okay, no table scraps? I'll just lie here under the table.... oh, she is grabbing my bowl... please,please please, let it be mashed pototoes or some of that steak he cooked on the grill!! Darn, dry food..... I'll just pretend it tastes like chicken!

No comments: