About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Running thoughts

  • I really need to lose more weight so that I am not running all this weight around!
  • How many dead frogs can be on one road?
  • Should I only wear one ear phone so that I can hear what is going on around me?
  • Do deer really attack?
  • Has that car passed me five times already? Maybe I should carry mace!
  • Exactly how am i supposed to be breathing? Deep breaths? Belly breaths? Oh, screw it!  I'm happy just to be breathing!
  • Car! Car!  I'm right here!!!  You see me right???????
  • Man, I'm getting better at this!  10k here I come..... okay wait... who's idea was this?
  • This is great therapy!

No comments: