About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A little help for my girls

An unexpected day of no children led me to the mall.  Not my favorite place to be, since I am uncomfortable buying clothes from the teenage girls who are the size of my thigh.  I am also not sure where I really should be shopping.  I still want to be "cool" or in "style" especially since the styles that are back in fashion have been mine all along, but need to be that functional mother too.  But what does one exactly do with four hours of uninterrupted time.... so I found myself at the bra and underwear store. 

For the past four years I have either been pregnant or breastfeeding needless to say my ta-tas have taken a beaten and so have my bras.  I'm usually pretty cheap when it comes to underwear.  I figure its under my clothes for pete's sake!  Sure I have that "one" special something, but honestly its for pleasure and not function.  But after looking at my drawer full of sad and uncomfortable undergarmets I realized that I need some professional help. 

Luckily, I knew just the place and the right person. My friend Elsa hooked me up!

I was amazed at how organized they are! She measured me which to my surprise I have been wearing a whole cup size to small and a whole band to large!  Once I put on the correct size, I could immediately feel the difference! She gave me a whole drawer full of all their different styles and I was able to try them on.  As women, we all have different shapes and sizes and most importantly preferences.  For me, I go for the full coverage, under wire with just a little lining. After determining the styles that I prefer I was then able to pick out different colors and patterns. 

Can I just say.... awesome!!  Seriously ladies, treat yourself!! 

No comments: