About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

When i grow up...

  • I want to be a teacher, so that I can decorate the boards and my classroom with fun things with childrens names on them!
  • I want to see the Grand Cayon
  • I want to go sky diving
  • I want to be a family counsler
  • I want to be a domestic abuse advocator
  • I want to have chickens and pigs
  • I want to learn how to salsa



  • I want to be in a production on stage
  • I want to go on a meditation weekend
  • I want to visit Greece
  • I want to publish a childrens book
  • I want to take a cooking class
  • I want to hike the appalachian trail



  • I want to have my own retail store and sell cool jewelry and clothes, both vintage and new
  • I want to drive a VW convertible bug (yellow preferred!)

  • I want to have an old wooden board swing, and sit on it and drink homemade lemonade
  • I want to run in a half marathon
  • I want to stomp grapes in barrel to make wine
  • I want to watch a roller derby game
  • I want to see Alaska
  • I want to learn how to make cheese cake, (not because I like it but because my husband does!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I might steal this idea. Mostly because I want to be a teacher for exactly the same reason. :)