About Me

My photo
I am a mother of three boys and one girl, my youngest son Walker is developmentally delayed with no diagnosis, I am divorced and re-married, living life as I never imagined. I may be cynical, but I try to see the world as it is.... no frills but plenty of laughs.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Random blog topics

I've been pretty quiet over here on my blog sphere.  Its not that I haven't had ideas for blogging, I've had tons!  Its just that I haven't had tons of time to actually sit and articulate all the madness in my life! So here is a rundown list of what has been going on and the blog topics I had wanted to post:
  • We moved back to our small 2 bedroom house in Greenville  Blog topic: Life's U-turns
  • Mason attended his first middle school dance. Blog topic: Where does the time go? and Don't make me go back there!! (my dreadful memories of middleschool!)
  • Hubby is in a career crisis - Blog Topic: The ups and downs of marriage with special needs.
  • I've been working all the extra hours I can - Blog Topic: Hitting the in-law lottery!!
Random topics:
The joys of grocery shopping by myself!
Name that smell.
Sawyer - the destruct!
Painting with ones spouse!

So as you can see, this really is the best that I can do for blog content right now! But not to worry.  I know it will calm down soon... it has to right??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clearly, we need to schedule a coffee date. Tell me when, sister.